2/19/17

Mini Challenge #8 - On the Road

Last mini challenge of the Love-a-thon -- how fast did this weekend go by?  I have a hot cup of tea, Station Eleven and the couch calling my name, so this is going to be short-ish.

In my perfect road trip, Morgan Matson would have prepared all of the road trip mixes.  Amy & Roger's Epic Detour holds a special place in my heart, as it's the one book that I've read that perfectly, PERFECTLY pairs music and literature.  In fact, I bet someone has the soundtrack to that book on Spotify, which is the perfect excuse for a re-read.  *checks Spotify*  Yup, there totally is a playlist.  This is going on my summer TBR pile for sure.

So, Morgan's in the backset because we have an iPod with a long auxiliary cable so she doesn't need to be in the passenger seat.  In the passenger seat we have Macy from The Truth About Forever because she's serious and studious and would map-wield like nobody's business.  And because she started the book off quiet and serious, but learned how to open up and relax a little, which is what she's going to learn on our road trip as well.

And finally, the second body in the backseat is Dana from Fireworks because she needed to get out of town with someone who is not Olivia and I can be her ticket out.  You'll have to wait for my review in April to hear the rest, but Dana was the stand-out character in this book for me.

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs