2/19/17

Mini-Challange #6 - Valentine's Care Package

If I had the opportunity to send a Valentine's Care Package, I would send one to Hermione at Hogwarts.  Since we're both fellow bookworms, I'd include a couple of books that I'd read and loved, and just knew that she'd enjoy them too.  I'd include a cute little notebook and a pen, since she'll either be writing down her thoughts on the books or journalling a little.  There would also be some cute little magnetic bookmarks because there's NO WAY that Hermione would dog ear her books.  Nuh uh.

With all that reading and writing, I'd also include some earl grey tea and a cutesy bookish mug.  With all those and cold snowy nights at Hogwarts, Hermione must have curled up with a cup of tea on many occasions.  No good cup of tea is complete without nibble of some delectable dark chocolate.  I'd include a bar of dark chocolate that has a hint of strawberries, because my OTSP Secret Sister sent me this chocolate two rounds ago, and I can't stop buying it.  It is my new favourite thing ever.  I'd enclose a pack of thick, cozy reading socks since Hogwarts must be cold and drafty, and cuddly socks are the best for reading.

What would you send Hermione in a Valentine's Care Package?

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. I love that you chose Hermoine! She definetly wouldn't dog ear her pages! Great choices for her.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs