2/22/17

All the Short Ones Readathon


I love the idea of readathons, but it's hard for me to participate because, on average, I read about a book a week, not seven.  So when my friend Jessica @ Novel Cravings told me that she was holding a month long readathon, I was immediately intrigued.  Now this is the type of readathon that I can get behind -- a whole month to read books, and the focus is on short books!  Without any further ado, here's my TBR pile...

1. The Tiger Rising
2. Freak the Mighty
3. The Passion
4. Milk and Honey
5. For One More Day
6. Exit, Pursued by a Bear
7. A Little Something Different
8. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society
9. Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore
10. I Shall Be Near to You
11. Little Knife
12. Too Clever Fox
13. The Beedle & the Bard
14. Half-Blood

I doubt that I can read 14 books in a month, but we'll see.  If I can, it would be awesome, as all 14 would count towards my TBR challenge since I've had them on my TBR piles for a while.  Five of them are e-books, which would reduce my e-book TBR (one of my 2017 reading resolutions) and one of the books is on my 17 books to read in 2017 list.

If you're interesting in joining this readathon, head on over to Novel Cravings for more info!

POST SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. I'm always down for a challenge that pushes me to read more or read my neglected books. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! I've definitely picked up a few neglected books already -- it's so easy to overlook them!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs