1/9/17

2017 Reading Challenge Sign-up

Another year, another round of reading challenges!  This year, I'm keeping things simple(r), and participating in three challenges, in addition to the Goodreads challenge.  I've set my Goodreads challenge at 50 books, which should be no problem as I read 73 books last year.  I just don't want to be pressured by a number, or to see how many books I'm behind whenever I log into Goodreads =P


I've always participated in Evie @ Bookish's TBR pile challenge; however, it doesn't look like she's hosting it this year, so I've decided to join the Rock my TBR challenge instead.  Same idea, but I like that this challenge also encourages buddy reads as a motivator to get those TBR books read.  I'm going to set a goal of 30 TBR books.

I'm going to participate in the Prequel & Sequel Challenge again this year (obviously!) and am indebted to Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat for not kicking me off, as I'm an awful co-host (and the sign-up post is coming guys, promise!).  Hopefully, life will be a little quieter this year, which will allow more time and focus on blogging and reading!  My goal for this year will be the same as last year, Professional (76 to 100 points).


Last year, I signed up for the Around the Year in 52 Books challenge as a means of broadening my reading choices, but found that I spent the latter part of the year ignoring the books and series that I had planned to read because none of the books fit the challenges that were left.  I was incredibly proud of myself for finishing the challenge, but this year I'm just going to broaden my reading by reading more fantasy, in addition to my usual reading choices.  I'm going to set myself a goal of 12 books.

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs