12/1/16

December TBR

The year is almost over!  I completed my Goodreads challenge months ago, wrapped up my series reading challenge in October and my TBR pile challenge in November.  I only have one reading challenge left this year, which is Around the Year in 52 Books.  When I originally posted that I was joining this challenge, I didn't think that I would complete all of the challenges, but thought that it would push me out of my reading comfort zone -- and I ended up doing both!  I only have two challenges left to complete, and here are the two books that I plan to read:


I have seen the movie P.S. I Love You, but have never read the book.  I've heard that it's quite different from the movie, so I'm excited to read it!

With my Harry Potter re-read drawing to a close, I've already purchased the three novellas that were recently released, and plan to read at least one of them to satisfy the "read a novella from your favourite genre" prompt.

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs