12/23/16

#Bookmas - Top 11 Anticipated Releases of 2017

#Bookmas is a Christmas video/blog/Instagram challenge hosted by Hailey @ Hailey in Bookland.  Today's topic is most anticipated releases of 2017 -- there are quite a few books that I'm eagerly anticipating for next year!!

1. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Mist and Fury was one of my absolute favourite books of 2016, and I cannot wait to see how this trilogy wraps up!

2. Throne of Glass #6 by Sarah J. Maas
I haven't read Empire of Storms yet (I know, I know) but seeing how this amazing series wraps up is still high on my priority list for 2017.

3. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
Again, haven't read Lady Midnight yet, but I already have a feeling that this series is going to be better than her previous two, based on the love that I've seen around the blogosphere.

4. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
I thought I would get my hands on this book in late 2016, and was so disappointed when the publication date was postponed until 2017.  I NEED more of Laini's writing in my life.

5. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
I gobbled up the first two books in what was a duology, and then joined the rest of the world with surprise and delight to learn that a third book would be released in 2017.

6. Warcross by Marie Lu
I really liked The Young Elites, was midly disappointed by The Rose Society and have yet to read The Midnight Star, but the Legend trilogy remains one of my all time favourite dystopians.  Marie is still an auto-buy author for me.

7. Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo
I'm currently reading Crooked Kingdom, and have loved everything that Leigh has written.  This forthcoming series by some of my favourite authors will begin with this installment and I CAN'T WAIT.

8. The Gatlon School for Vigilantes by Marissa Meyer
I didn't know that this book was coming out until I searched for 2017 release dates in order to prepare this list.  NEW MARISSA MEYER?  SIGN ME UP!

9. Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer
Of course, I knew that this one was coming out -- MORE IKO PLEASE.

Honestly, I can't think of two more to finish up this list -- anyone know of anything that I should add to my TBR for next year?

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs