12/12/16

#Bookmas -- An Intro, but not a Book Tree

Late last year and early this year, I was in one of the worst reading slumps of my entire life.  During that time, I discovered BookTube and watched a LOT of bookish content online, while avoiding my TBR pile.  Hailey of the newly-renamed Hailey in Bookland is one of my favourite BookTubers, and we share many of the same reading tastes, and she's Canadian too!

Although I have a TON on my plate this week (and I'm moving in two days), I couldn't resist joining in her countdown to Christmas, aptly titled Bookmas.  As I prepare to move into my first home, I'm feeling exceptionally festive this year, even though the Christmas tree is still in a box, waiting by the front door for the moving truck.  I just have a feeling that this year is going to be an extra special Christmas.  So, in addition to enjoying my daily David's advent tea (today's is hot chocolate and mmmmmm it is yummy!), I will be sharing a daily Bookmas post for you all.  Today's post is to create a Bookmas Tree but, since my books are all in boxes, I can't participate in that this year.  I could try a tree out of boxes but .... eh, I don't think that has the same appeal somehow!

The real Bookmas posts will begin tomorrow -- let the Christmas countdown begin!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs