12/17/16

#Bookmas - 6 Books I Wish I Read in 2016

#Bookmas is a Christmas video/blog/Instagram challenge hosted by Hailey @ Hailey in Bookland.  Today's top is six books that I wish I had read in 2016.  This topic is the easiest for me, since I had a list of 16 books that I planned to read in 2016; however, I only managed to read nine of them, leaving a total of seven books for this list!

1. Unraveling
I even put this book on one of my monthly TBRs, picked it up and read the first couple of pages, but I wasn't in the mood.

2. Beautiful Disaster
I actually read a chunk of this book last year, before my copy of Queen of Shadows came in and I set it aside.  It was okay, but not amazing, but I'd still like to finish it.

3. The Angel's Game
I'm putting this series on my TBR for next year, but I think I'm going to start with a re-read of The Shadow of the Wind on audio.  I want to get lost in this world from the very beginning.

4. Bedtime Story
I packed this one early into the year, and thought we'd be moved into our new place in early fall, leaving me with time near the end of the year to read it.  When I realized that we wouldn't be moving until mid-December, I even put it on hold at the library, but still didn't pick it up.  There's always next year?

5. Burn
This is the one series that I had really hoped to knock off my TBR but, alas, it didn't happen.  I feel like early next year it'll be time.  I hope.

6. Across the Universe
The more I look at this book, the more I just want to take it back to the used bookstore.  But I can't bring myself to get rid of a book that I haven't even tried, even if I'm 99.9% sure that I'm not going to like it.  Low expectations anyone?

7. Half-Blood
Still want to read this one, but I also don't want to dive into another JLA series until I finish the Luxe series, which I packed earlier this year.  Putting the last three books of that series on my 2017 TBR list, and then we'll see if I have time to start this one.

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs