11/1/16

November TBR

Only two months left in 2016 -- holy smokes!  I find that my reading starts to slow down at this time of the year, and I think it's because I start to stress out a little about the number of books left on my planned TBR lists.  So this month, I'm taking a look back at books that I had hoped to read, while also including what I'm in the mood to read.


Sam @ Thoughts on Tomes is hosting her Tome Topple challenge later in November.  I'll have a sign-up post coming for that readathon at a later date, but I'd definitely like to dive into Crooked Kingdom for that readathon.  And I'm almost finished with The Young Elites, and I'm enjoying my binge read of the series, so I might as well finish it off with The Midnight Star.

In addition to these two, I'd also like to read Dangerous Girls if I can, as it's one of 16 books that I had hoped to read in 2016.  And, if time permits, maybe also Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince.  It's entirely possible that I may finish my re-read of the Harry Potter series before the end of 2016!

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. I'm reading Crooked Kingdom at the moment! I'm only 300ish pages in, but it's so good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs