9/13/16

Top Ten Favourite Books of All Time


Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  You guys, I haven't participated in Top Ten Tuesday since JUNE.  That's crazy!  I've already started planning my fall TBR list and, when I saw this week's topic, I just knew that I had to participate.

Condensing my favourites list down to ten is nearly impossible, so I'm going to do this a little bit differently.  I'm just going to list off the first ten favourites that come to mind!  So, here goes...

1. White Oleander by Janet Fitch
2. The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
3. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
4. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
5. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
6. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
7. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
8. Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King
9. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
10. Wonder by R.J. Palacio

See any of your favourites on my list?

POST SIGNATURE

6 comments:

  1. I love Before I fall by Lauren Oliver. Not so fan of other books of her, but really love that book. One of my favorite books too :-) I looove Harry Potter, my childhood's bestfriend :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I Fall is definitely my favourite of hers. I loved Delirium too, only liked the second two. I still keep reading her books, hoping for another Before I Fall reading experience =)

      Delete
  2. I love Harry Potter and Wonder. They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I've read HP, Before I Fall, and The Gargoyle! I didn't realize The Neverending Story was a book until just a few weeks ago. I feel like a bad book lover! I adored the movie as a kid. I need to get the book asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Gargoyle isn't a super well-known book, but I'm so glad that you experienced it! I was absolutely blown away, and the author's Canadian too, eh? Oh, you will absolutely ADORE The Neverending Story...please, please, PLEASE let me know what you think if you get the chance to read it!!!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs