9/20/16

Top Seven Books On My Fall TBR Pile

Brrrr.... fall is here and I LOVE IT.  Summer is my least favourite season because I don't like being hot and sweaty.  This past summer wasn't too bad heat-wise, as we had a few hot weeks during the summer but it wasn't unbearably hot.  Summery weather has me craving contemporaries, but as soon as the weather shifts to fall, those crisp, cool nights just beg for a different kind of read.

Here are the books that I'm hoping to get to this fall...

1. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
I tried to read this one last year, but I was in an awful book slump so I set it aside.  I loved her Legend series, and know that I will love this one too.  I even ordered book two in order to get free shipping with Crooked Kingdom!

2. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Because OF COURSE.

3. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
See above.

4. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
This book has sat on my shelves unread for way too freakin' long.

5. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
See above.

6. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
Jessica @ Novel Cravings and I are reading this one together ... I'm cheating a little by putting a book that I'm currently reading on my list at the time of writing the list, but doesn't everyone write "Make list" on a to-do list, just so that you can cross something off just as soon as you've finished making the list?

7. Burn by Julianna Baggott
This was the one series that I absolutely planned to knock off my TBR list this year, and time's running out for me to achieve that goal!

I did quite well with my summer TBR list of seven, so I think I'll stick with that number for fall too!  I'll even see if I can tackle the last couple of books left on my summer TBR as well, since one of them (Beautiful Disaster) is one of the books left on my 16 books to read in 2016 list.

Have you read any of these books?  What's on your TBR list for the fall?  Let me know in the comments below, and thank you for stopping by =)


POST SIGNATURE

7 comments:

  1. Fall still seems so far away here! It's still 90 - 95* most of the time. But I'm okay with that because I'm dreading Winter.

    Your list looks great. I'm excited to read Crooked Kingdom too! I really want to read The Young Elites soon as well. Maybe I need to get the audio. I hope you enjoy all your Fall reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually had some warm spells in September too, but the rain rolled back in this morning! I'm excited for fall reading, and sounds like you are too =)

      Delete
  2. Oh, what a great list. I absolutely loved The Young Elites, Empire of Storms, Dangerous Girls and Finnikin! I hope you enjoy all of these, and happy reading! :)
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting that so many are wanting to read Crooked!

    Here's My Fall TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had Dangerous girls for a long time, I STILL need to read it! Hopefully we both get to it by the end of this season! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so interesting to see some older books, wonderful books, on people's lists. Finnikin of the Rock is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Empire of Storms was on my list this week too! Dangerous Girls is awesome, I hope you enjoy it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-76/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs