6/7/16

Top Seven Books on My Summer TBR Pile


Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  I know, I know ... this week's topic is "Top Ten Reasons I Love X" but it's been crazy smokin' hot here for the last few days, and there actually IS no summer TBR topic this month (gasp!) so I just felt like writing this post and being rebellious =P

I didn't do too badly with my spring TBR, and read three of the ten books (and I'm currently reading a fourth one!)  Granted, the Infernal Devices consumed the entire month of April for me, and then ACOTAR/ACOMAF took over the month of May!  Summertime is definitely all about the contemporaries for me, and this summer these ones are calling my name from the shelf...

1. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
2. When We Collided by Emery Lord
3. Past Perfect by Leila Sales
4. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
5. Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
6. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
7. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen

I know I'll read more than seven books this summer, but the other ones will likely be non-contemporaries, which I'll just pick up whenever I'm in the mood for something different!  Hopefully I can get through all of these ones from my TBR, as a few of them are from my 16 books to read in 2016 list!

How about you?  What's on your summer TBR pile?  Let me know in the comments below, and thank you so much for stopping by my blog =)

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs