6/19/16

Tome Topple Wrap-up

As I shared earlier this month, I decided to participate in Thoughts on Tomes' Tome Topple Readathon, which officially wraps up today.

The challenges for this readathon were:

1. Read more than one tome (500+ pages)2. Take a graphic novel break (doesn't need to be over 500 pages!)3. Read a tome that is part of a series4. Read over 500 pages in one week5. Read an adult novel


I am pretty proud of my reading during the past couple of weeks, as I finished ACOMAF (over 600 pages, although I started it before the readathon) and The Unexpected Everything.  Despite also having my midterm halfway through the readathon, I did manage to get through TUE in 7 days, so I completed three of the five challenges!  I've heard that this challenge is coming back again in the fall and, with more advance preparation (I literally decided to jump on board this challenge only a couple of days before it started), I'm confident that I could definitely do even better the second time.


POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs