6/29/16

Make Me Read It Read-A-Thon -- Please Help Me Choose Which Book(s) To Read!

I had so much fun with the Tome Topple Readathon earlier this month, and then Kelsey @ Kelsey's Cluttered Bookshelf tweeted that she was planning to participate in two read-a-thons in July.  The Make Me Read It Read-A-Thon sounds AWESOME, and totally up my alley!  Hosted by Tea & Titles and The Innocent Smiley, the goal is to pick some books that you want to read and let others choose which one(s) you will read.  The read-a-thon runs from July 9th to the 16th, which isn't ideal for me, since my final exam and end-of-term project are both during that week, but hey, I'll still be reading something during that week!

I've picked a few books off my shelf and added them into the voting thingy below.  I'd love to know what you think I should read for this read-a-thon!  My goal is to get through one book, but may have time for two books, depending on which ones are in the lead.  So please, take a moment to read through my choices below and vote!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  If you're participating, please leave me a link to you post and I'll stop by to vote for your books too!


POST SIGNATURE

4 comments:

  1. Voted! Here is my link http://rachaelc94.blogspot.com/2016/06/summer-reading-and-make-me-read-it-sign.html I do not have a clear cut winner yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young Elites is so good, I hope you get to that one! Here is mine to vote on if you have a moment! The Book Monsters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for All the Light We Cannot See, because I've heard nothing but good things about it. My poll is over here http://heathersreads.blogspot.com/2016/06/make-me-read-read-thon.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for Half Blood! Jennifer L. Armentrout's books are so easy to speed through. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs