6/1/16

June TBR!

While I was planning my TBR for May, I really had no idea what to pick.  I wasn't sure what I was in the mood to read, and ended up spending most of the month reading Sarah J. Maas' ACOTAR and ACOMAF.  It was a great decision!  I'm not too worried about neglecting my TBR for the month, since I honestly wasn't really in the mood to read either of the two books that I had picked.  But this month, I'm definitely craving some summery contemporaries ... 


I received both of these in a recent Chapters order and, although I hadn't set my same "buy and read right away" goal like I did last year, I've been doing a pretty good job of staying on top of my recent purchases.  I've also bought way less books this year, which helps.  And I don't have that many books to choose from, since most of them are packed.  BUT STILL, these summery reads are absolutely on the horizon for June, especially since we've had sunny and warm weather for the past few weeks.  As soon as I'm finished with ACOMAF, I'll be diving into one of these two books for sure!

Have you read either of these books?  Are you craving summery contemporaries too?  Let me know in the comments below, and thank you for stopping by =)

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs