5/16/16

On My Nightstand - May 16

Recently shelved as read:


I loved this book so, so much.  I will have a review up soon (hopefully this week!) and will share more of my thoughts, but what a beautiful and unique read.

On my nightstand:


I'm close to the end of The Raven Boys and I'm liking it, but not loving it.  I've set it aside for the time being, while I audio and re-read A Court of Thorns and Roses.  I'm liking this book even more the second time through, since I was a bit underwhelmed last year.  I had just finished Heir of Fire and so many beloved bloggers had read ARCs of ACOTAR and were RAVING about it.  It was good, really good, but I didn't fall head over heels for this book like I had expected to.  But I'm really, really liking it this time through, and Feyre isn't as annoying this time -- I think her character drove me a little bit nuts last time.

Calling my name from the shelf:

I don't know WHAT I'm in the mood for!  I haven't read either of the books on my May TBR, and might not read either of them at all this month.  But I'm okay with that, since I have a 100% success rate for the previous months!  Also, I have three books out from the library, all of which I really want to read.  And unused Audible credits.  AND three brand new 2016 releases that just arrived.  What's a bookworm to do?!?

How about you?  What are you reading this weekend?  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs