5/1/16

May TBR

I'm usually so excited to plan these TBR posts, and am generally looking forward to what I plan to read next month ... even before the current month is even close to being over.  But this month, for some reason, I'm really struggling with what I want to read.  


I've had Unraveling on many, many On My Nighstand posts lately, and I think I'd definitely like to knock this one off my TBR pile this month.  I've already grabbed the sequel from the library, so I can binge read both together if I like the first book.

Since I didn't finish both books on my April TBR, and the unread book is a review book, I'm definitely going to try to get to The Love the Split the World in May, but I've also been eyeing The Undomestic Goddess for a while now too.  It'll be a quick chick lit read, and one that I'll likely bring back to the used bookstore when I'm done and will make room for the three pre-orders that are coming in this month!

Have you read either of these books?  Which books are on your TBR pile for May?  Let me know in the comments below, and thank you for stopping by =)

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs