5/25/16

Book Haul [27] - Summer Reads


When We Collided by Emery Lord
I really liked Open Road Summer and absolutely ADORED The Start of Me and You, so I can't wait to see what her newest book is like!


The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Morgan IS summer.  Summer isn't summer without a Morgan book.


A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
I'm already reading (and loving) this book.  Sarah J. Maas can do no wrong.


The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
I went into Chapters to pick up a book for my OTSP Secret Sister, and a book seller approached me and sold me on this book.  I've seen it around, but the cover isn't that attractive.  A week after I picked it up on a whim, my book club selected it as our June pick, so I'll be jumping into this one soon!

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. Oooh I can’t wait to read almost all of these! I haven’t heard about THE NEST before, but it does seem intriguing...I gotta check it out soon. Great haul and happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs