4/6/16

On My Nightstand - April 6

Recently shelved as read:


I finally finished the Mara Dyer trilogy!  It was okay, but the series definitely is not one of my all-time favourites.  The writing was beautiful though, especially the last 50 pages of so of the book, so I will definitely check out Michelle's next book(s). 

Year of Yes was absolutely wonderful.  I downloaded it on a whim from Audible, and I'm so glad that I did.  It was funny, heartwarming and even brought a tear to my eye a couple of times.  It was such a great reminder to say YES to the things that scare us or make us nervous, but also to say yes to the things that we sometimes push aside in order to make room for what seems to be important.

On my nightstand:


I'm actually doing it!  I've started re-reading Clockwork Angel, with the goal of finally finishing the Infernal Devices this year!  I've also just started Tell the Wind and Fire and I'm really loving Sarah's writing style so far.  The premise is also really intriguing, with the idea of Light and Dark magic.  It's probably going to take me a week or two to work through these books, so my nightstand posts might be a little less frequent this month!

Calling my name from the shelf:


I've already picked up Clockwork Prince from the library, so I might just dive into this one next, depending on how I feel after I finish Clockwork Angel.  They're so long, but easy reads too.  If I feel like a bit of a break, I might pick up Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris.  Amber @ Books of Amber raved about this book a couple of years ago, and I got it for Christmas two (?) years ago, but still haven't read it.

How about you?  What are you reading this week!  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs