4/29/16

On My Nightstand - April 29

Recently shelved as read:


I finished the Infernal Devices!  Honestly, I can't believe that I waited so long to read this series ... so, so, SO good.  And Tell the Wind and Fire was also excellent, once I was able to give it my full attention!

On my nightstand:


After seeing SO MUCH HYPE online about the release of The Raven King, and so many people re-reading the series in preparation for the last book, I decided to give this series a shot.  I'm listening to it on audio, and luckily am also in the midst of a dusty filing project at work so I have listened to a fair bit of the book this week, and I'm really enjoying it!  On the Island is my book club's next read, and our meeting is next Wednesday, so I'll hopefully be finishing this book up this weekend!  I really like it so far, but it's a lot like Gary Paulsen's Hatchet, which I read in elementary school.

Calling my name from the shelf:


I'm likely not going to finish my April TBR this month (thanks Infernal Devices!) so I'm not sure which of these books I'm going to pick up.  Also, depending on how The Raven Boys ends, I may be dying for book two?  Seriously not sure what I'm in the mood for these days, so we'll see =)


How about you?  What are you reading this weekend?  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs