4/1/16

April TBR

I'm pretty proud of myself for reading all of the TBR books that I had planned to read, and haven't felt stressed or pressured to read my TBR books at all.  Two books per month seems like a good number, with lots of room for reading others in between.  This month I have my final paper due, as well as my final exam, but I'll be done with school by the middle of April and will make up for lost reading time then!  So, without any further ado, here are my TBR books for the month...


As I shared in my bookish resolutions for 2016, I had resolved to stay away from review copies.  I've definitely done that this year, but have still acquired a couple.  I'm dedicating April to getting myself caught up with these two pending review books: Sarah Rees Brennan's Tell the Wind and Fire and Emily Henry's The Love that Split the World.  Stay tuned for some reviews!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs