3/8/16

On My Nightstand - March 8

Recently shelved as read:

After Brie @ A Slice of Brie read and loved this book earlier this year, I just knew that I had to pick it up.  It had been collecting dust on my shelf for over a year, but it was worth the wait!  The writing in his book is absolutely beautiful and the story is heartbreaking.  The book had a few slow moments, but on the whole I couldn't put it down as it wound slowly towards a breathtaking conclusion. 

On my nightstand:

 

I'm getting closer to finishing A Feast for Crows!  Only seven-ish hours to go?  I picked up Of Metal and Wishes, which was gifted to me by my OTSP Secret Sister, and I am really enjoying it.  I went in completely blind, without even reading the dust jacket, which I rarely ever do.

Calling my name from the shelf:


I can't resist this beautiful book any longer!

How about you?  What are you reading this week!  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed that book! Did you see the movie is coming out later this year? I posted the trailer on Facebook the other week...anyway, I couldn't even get through the trailer without bawling!

    I just finished reading The Kitchen House - so good! And am now working my way through The Best Laid Plans by Canadian author Terry Fallis, but it's not that good...id probably stop reading if it wasn't a book club book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea that there was a movie! Although, I can't watch the trailer for Me Before You without tearing up, so I'm sure that I'll have the same reaction to this one too =(

      I think I've heard of The Kitchen House! And, ha ha, good for you for slogging through a book club read ;) Our book club is reading Brain on Fire.

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs