3/30/16

On My Nightstand - March 30

Recently shelved as read:


Omigosh you guys, I loved this book so so SO much.  I have never read a NA that was a five-star read (usually NA is more meh than good) but this one was fun, flirty, sexy, steamy and the perfect combination of contemporary goodness!  It was a super cheap e-book too, so if you're looking for a light read that has some serious heart, definitely check this one out.

On my nightstand:


I'm almost finished both of these books, but still currently reading for today.  Year of Yes is really good, quite funny and definitely inspirational.  I'm enjoying The Retribution of Mara Dyer, but it's definitely not going to be on my favourite series of all time lists.

Calling my name from the shelf:


This just came in at the library, and I've downloaded the audiobook as well so that I can blast through this re-read.  I've already put Clockwork Prince on hold at the library too, so hopefully I can make it through this series in the next month or so!

How about you?  What are you reading this week!  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs