3/23/16

On My Nightstand - March 23

Recently shelved as read:


Another really great reading week!  It helps that I was sick with a cold for most of last week, and am also off on holidays this week.  In between scrambling to get caught up with school work, I finished Burial Rites (loved, loved, loved it -- such a unique story and I cried at the end!)  I started Changing His Game a few weeks ago, and read the first few chapters, but got distracted with something else and forgot to finish it.  I gobbled up the rest in one evening -- a cute, fun romance novel for sure.  I knew that I'd pick up a romance novel for the challenge of reading a book that I'd be embarrassed to read in public -- this cover is definitely steamy!

On my nightstand:



Alyssa @ Swept Away By Books raved about Love, Chloe on Instagram and I instantly downloaded.  Then Betty @ Brave New Betty picked it up, and I knew that it would be next on my TBR list.  It's just perfect so far -- a light contemporary that has substance and some serious heart.  I love books set in New York City, and this one is no exception!  I've also just started Year of Yes on audio, and I'm liking it so far!  Shonda's a great narrator, and I've already laughed aloud a few times.  It's a short audiobook, which is perfect to tide me over until my next book club read.

Calling my name from the shelf:


I'm still waiting for Clockwork Angel to come in at the library, so will likely knock Mara Dyer off my TBR list first.  Unless sometime else strikes my fancy before then -- anything is possible for this mood reader!

How about you?  What are you reading this week!  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs