3/2/16

On My Nightstand - March 2

Recently shelved as read:

I read both of Taylor Jenkins Reid's previous books last year and really enjoyed them.  This one was no exception, and also made me think a lot about life.  There's a lot about fate and destiny, and whether the choices we make change the outcome of our lives.  I jotted down some great quotes from this book, and it's one that I will be thinking about for a while.  

On my nightstand:

 

Oh, guess what!  I'm still reading A Feast for Crows!  Ha ha ha ha ha...  
I picked up The Light Between Oceans almost a year ago, and it's been calling my name from the shelf for a few weeks now.  I also downloaded the audiobook from the library, and will be taking a tiny break from AFfC and savouring this one.

Calling my name from the shelf:


I think I'd like to try out Of Metal and Wishes next -- the premise sounds intriguing!


How about you?  What are you reading this week!  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs