3/4/16

Book Haul [24] - Ebook Edition!

I receive daily e-mails from a few different e-book sites, which sometimes feature great deals.  Most of these books were $1.99 or less and they're books that I was interested in or heard some buzz about them, but I'm not sure if they're books that I actually want to own for my shelves.

Never Too Far - Abbi Glines
Forever Too Far - Abbi Glines
I picked up a copy of the first book for cheap after my co-worker insisted that I pick it up, because Abbi's books are never on sale.  Well, after I read the first one, I paid full price for the next two simply because I just had to keep reading!

The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
I'm a little hesitant when it comes to fantasy, and I've heard mixed things about this one, but I'd like to give it a try!
Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
My book club read this one a few months before I joined, but it comes up quite frequently during discussion as people reminisce about how much they loved this book, and how hard they cried.  I hope that I love it too.
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
This sounds like a really fun, light contemporary read.

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Like Queen of the Tearling, I'm not 100% sure that I'll like this one, but I'd like to try it since so many bloggers that I follow love this series.

Written in Red by Anne Bishop
I messaged Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat when I saw this book on sale, because I was pretty sure that she read it and loved it.  As soon as she confirmed that it was the correct book, I downloaded it and am excited to try it out.

Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
Lauren @ Lose Time Reading and I have very similar tastes in books, and this was a fun addicting read for her when she was in a reading slump, so I'm saving it for a slumpy time.

The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender b Leslye Walton
I've heard that this is a beautiful, but odd, little book and I'm intrigued.

Have you read any of these books?  Any that I should bump up my TBR pile?  Let me know in the comments below, and thank you for stopping by =)

POST SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. The Winner's Curse is one of my all time favorite series. If you like political intrigue with a strong female lead I guarantee you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation! I was sold at "strong female lead."

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs