2/20/16

Love-A-Thon BINGO!


I've always aspired to do the year long bingo challenges (like Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat's -- check it out!) so I was super pumped to jump aboard the Love-A-Thon bingo challenge!  I'll keep updating this as I go, but I'm excited to see how many I can complete!

VISIT FIVE NEW BLOGS
I spent an hour bouncing around new blogs on Saturday afternoon, but didn't write down the names!  I subscribed to quite a few new ones, and I'm excited for some fresh new faces in my Bloglovin' feed!

JOIN ONE OF THE TWITTER CHATS
I joined in for about 5 minutes on Saturday afternoon!

PARTICIPATE IN ONE OTHER CHALLENGE

FIND THREE NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW
I followed a bunch more earlier in the weekend, but here are three more that I added after I started the bingo card:
@twirlingpages (one of the hosts -- can't believe I wasn't following Alexandra's beautiful pics earlier!)
@forbooksake (that photo of Scarlet and the roses = LOVE)
@bzzyybee (ANNE OF GREEN GABLES -- YESSSSSS!)

LEAVE A COMMENT ON SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE BLOGS
I stopped by Lauren @ Lose Time Reading's blog, as well as Trisha Jenn Reads (except I can't remember my Wordpress password, which got lost in my computer repair) and my computer ate it =(  BUT I will return and leave a longer comment, I promise!

TWEET THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS
I tweeted five!

WATCH THREE VIDEOS FROM NEW (TO YOU) BOOKTUBERS AND FOLLOW

DEDICATE A BLOG POST TO TALKING ABOUT YOUR FAVORITES


COLOR HUNT: FIND A BLOG WITH A PINK, PURPLE AND BLUE DESIGN
I found a lot of blogs with pink, purple OR blue designs, but nothing with all three =(

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. Xan (of Twirling Pages) is my name twin, and one of my favorites on IG! She posts such lovely, bright photos, and I love seeing them in my feed. Also, I'm so pleased that you've checked out Kristin (of Super Space Chick), as she's one of my favorite people <3 So glad you could join in!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs