1/19/16

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added to My TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is ten books that I've recently added to my TBR list.

1. A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout
I just added this one last week, as it's our book club's latest pick.  It sounds dark and heartwrenching but I'll be listening to it on audio and I always love when authors narrate their own memoirs.

2. Black Feathers by Rob Wiersema
I added this to my TBR list when I was putting together my Christmas book haul, since I now own a copy!

3. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
I read one of her books last year, and tried a second one, but I'm not head over heels for her work.  This one sounds different than the other books that I read, and I saw it on a few top reads of 2015 posts, so I think I'd like to give it a try.

4. One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
I read, and loved, both Forever Interrupted and After I Do last year and, although I haven't yet read her 2015 release, I know that TJR is an auto-buy author for me.

5. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
Another one that wasn't on my TBR list until I was putting together my Christmas haul!

6. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
A new series?  Yes PLEASE!

7. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
I have the audiobook on hold at the library, but I've heard good things about this one and I haven't listened to a funny audiobook memoir in a while.

8. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
9. Throne of Glass #5 by Sarah J. Maas
10. Throne of Glass #6 by Sarah J. Maas
Ummm, do I need to explain?  No?  I didn't think so.

Which books have you recently added to your TBR list?  Leave me a link to your post, and I'll be sure to stop by!

POST SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even read Throne of Glass #4 yet and I'm already excited for the rest of the series. It needs no explanation - Sarah J. Maas knows how to get us engaged with her stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, hey? I think I added the rest of the series to my TBR as soon as I finished Queen of Shadows. I loved the series from the beginning, but I knew that she had the power to continue to the epicness once I finished that book. So amazing!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs