Ten Series I Hope to Finish in 20151. Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (Winter)
3. Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare (Clockwork Prince & Clockwork Princess)
4. Unwind Series by Neal Shusterman (UnWholly & UnSouled)
5. Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin (
6. Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward (Books
9. A Song of Ice & Fire (Books
Not bad! I finished four of the ten series, and made progress on two others!
Ten (Err...Nine!) Series I Want to Binge Read in 20151. Graceling Trilogy by Kristin Cashore
2. Unraveling Duology by Elizabeth Norris
3. All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
4. His Fair Assassin Trilogy by Robin LaFevers (I'm currently reading Grave Mercy!)
6. Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta
9. Starcrossed Trilogy by Josephine Angelini
Not quite as impressive. I only binged one series, and the second one I read the first book and decided not to continue. I did also read Grave Mercy and A Discovery of Witches, plus I read half of Graceling.
Series to Finish in 2016Next year, I want to take a different approach. I'm hoping to finish ten series, but I want to split my series reading between series that I recently started and ones that I started years before I started this blog. So, here goes!
1. Lunar Chronicles (Fairest & Winter)
2. ACOTAR (A Court of Mist and Fury)
3. Throne of Glass (still untitled book #5)
4. Mara Dyer (Retribution)
5. Pure (Burn)
6. Cemetery of Forgotten Books (The Angel's Game & The Prisoner of Heaven)
7. Magyk (all but the first book)
8. UnWind (UnWholly, UnSouled & UnDivided)
9. Infernal Devices (Clockwork Prince & Clockwork Princess)
10. Among the Hidden (all but the first book)
I have no idea if I'll be able to read this whole list, and will probably change my mind about most of these as the year goes on! I like that the first half of the list is only a book or two to complete or catch up in the series, which makes the whole list not so daunting.
We'll see what happens in the coming months! How about you? Any series reading goals for the coming year? Let me know in the comments below and, as always, thank you so much for stopping by!