12/1/15

Book Haul [21]

It's been a long, long time since I shared a haul!  I haven't bought any books since Queen of Shadows back in September (although I ordered it in August -- feels like such a long time ago!)  I went a tiny bit crazy on Book Outlet, but I think I'm done with that site for a while, and then treated myself to two new releases when I got my raise at work.  Here goes...


Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I inhaled the entire Grisha trilogy earlier this year, and loved it, so I'm excited for a new story set in the same world.  Plus, who can resist that gorgeous edition with the black edged pages?


Winter by Marissa Meyer
I was planning to read both Six of Crows and Winter before the end of the year, but I still haven't read Fairest and, honestly, haven't felt like reading much of anything in the last couple of months, so I'm going to save this book for when I really feel like reading it.


Unspoken, Untold and Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan
Lauren @ Lose Time Reading binge read this series a few months ago, and encouraged me to pick it up.  When I saw all three for super cheap on Book Outlet, I figured it was a sign!  I ordered them all in paperback, but received two library bindings and a paperback, which I'm a little bit bummed about.  Oh well, I'll live.


Pure and Fuse by Julianna Baggott
If you've followed my blog since the beginning, one of the early book that I reviewed was Pure, the first book in this incredible dystopian trilogy.  I loved Fuse just as much and, despite the fact that Burn is the oldest unread (and totally expired) e-galley on my Netgalley account, I still haven't finished this series.  Burn is out in paperback now, so I've put it on my Christmas wishlist and will definitely finish this series next year.  For sure.  I hope.


Darke by Angie Sage
I read Magyk many, many years ago and really liked it.  Then, I found the next three books in the series for really cheap at a used bookstore.  This is book six, so I'm still missing book five, but I would really like to revisit this series.  It's been a while since I read middle grade consistently, and I would like to give it another shot.  I hope that I like the books, since I've invested in purchasing the rest of the series!


Perfect Ruin by Lauren Destefano
I was going to buy this when it was originally released, but I'm glad that I waited because I like the new covers better.  I'm hoping to wait and read this once the third book is out, because I have a feeling I'll binge read the entire series.  Lauren's writing is just perfection, and I know that Hollie @ Music, Books and Tea loves this series too!

That's it for this haul!  Have you read any of these?  Any suggestions on what I should pick up next, or another book that would break this reading slump?  Let me know in the comments below, and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs