11/25/15

On My Nightstand - November 25

Although I'm not really writing reviews these days, On My Nightstand is a weekly-ish feature that allows me to share what I'm currently reading, some thoughts on what I just finished reading and what's coming up next from my TBR pile!

Recently shelved as read:

I picked up The Evolution of Mara Dyer, and quickly realized that I had absolutely no recollection of the first book!  I re-read it, and enjoyed it the second time, but was less enthused about the second book.  Maybe it's the over-hyped aspect again?  I'll still read the third book, hopefully before the end of the year, just so that I can knock it off my TBR.

On my nightstand:

I picked up Colleen Hoover's November 9 from the library, and I'm really liking it so far!  Her books are always a nice, easy read, which I think I need right now.   I've got two weeks left of school, and my reading attention is waning these days.

Calling my name from the shelf:

I really have no idea -- I'll see what I'm in the mood to read after my final exam is over.  I'm thinking of maybe tackling Fairest and Winter, or maybe Six of Crows?  I really haven't been in the mood to read much these past couple of months, but I'm hoping that disappears once school is over.

How about you?  What are you reading this week!  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs