11/11/15

On My Nightstand - November 11

Although I'm not really writing reviews these days, On My Nightstand is a weekly-ish feature that allows me to share what I'm currently reading, some thoughts on what I just finished reading and what's coming up next from my TBR pile!

Recently shelved as read:

I finished Deborah Harkness' A Discovery of Witches a few days ago and, wow, what a book!  Lauren @ Lose Time Reading adores this series, and I knew that I would too.  I'm glad that I picked this up when I wasn't in a mood to read and race through a book, since it took me close to a month to finish it.  I savoured the book, reading a chapter or two a day, and enjoyed the slow pace of the story, coupled with the epic storyline, the historical details and the perfect slow-burning romance.  I can't wait to read the next two books, but I think I'm going to take my time with this series and not binge read it.

On my nightstand:

I picked up the next three Saga novels from the library, and am going to try to read those ones before they're due back at the library.

Calling my name from the shelf:

I had wanted to read the Mara Dyer trilogy in October, but instead spent most of the month on A Discover of Witches.  I'd like to finish this series before the year is over!

How about you?  What are you reading this week!  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs