10/23/15

Friday Favourite - The Truth About Forever

It's been a while since I shared one of these posts, mainly because I'm not really writing reviews much these days, but it is fun to share some thoughts on an older favourite!

It was the summer of 2004, the summer I met my husband, when I first discovered Sarah Dessen.  A co-worker read The Truth About Forever, and couldn't stop raving about it, so I picked it up.  I started reading it one afternoon and then completely ignored the world while I tore through this story, unable to put it down for a single moment.  I sobbed at the end, and spent the rest of the summer reading everything that Sarah Dessen had ever written.  I remain a huge fan today -- this woman can WRITE.

If you haven't yet experienced a Sarah Dessen novel, this is a great one to pick up, since it was my first and spurred a lifelong love of all things Dessen.  It's a beautiful story and an example of what great YA contemporary is.

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs