8/18/15

Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  I haven't had much blogging time in the past week (hence nothing but On My Nightstand posts), but today's topic was so much fun that I had to draft up a quick post (even though I can scarcely keep my eyes open and would rather be reading in bed...big yawn!)

1. Sarah J. Maas
This girl is going to be atop everyone's lists.  And she deserves it.

2. Sarah Dessen
Sarah can do no wrong, and her books define summer for me.

3. Emery Lord
My new queen of summer!

4. Morgan Matson
So much contemporary goodness from this lady!

5. Leigh Bardugo
A new discovery for me this year, but I already cannot WAIT for the release of Six of Crows.

6. Marie Lu
Although I haven't yet read The Young Elites, I bought a copy based on how much I adored the Legend series.

7. Laini Taylor
The Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy is so beautifully written that I will snatch up everything that she writes, ever.

8. Cassandra Clare
I own almost all of her books in hardcover, which just goes to show that I don't wait for the paperback releases.  Which reminds me that I really need to hurry up and finish the Infernal Devices...

9. Taylor Jenkins Reid
Another new discovery for me this year, but I've loved both of her books and can't wait to pick up a copy of her latest release!

10. Lauren Oliver
I debated putting Lauren Oliver on this list, since there's a few of her titles that I don't own and a recent title that I was not head over heels for.  BUT, I love her writing so, so, so much that I will at least pick up all of her books, even if I don't love each and every one.

Do we have any of the same auto-buy authors?  Let me know in the comments below, and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs