8/5/15

On My Nightstand - August 5

Although I'm not really writing reviews these days, On My Nightstand is a weekly feature that allows me to share what I'm currently reading, some thoughts on what I just finished reading and what's coming up next from my TBR pile!

On my nightstand:

I moved Kristin Cashore's Graceling back to my bookshelf -- I'll go back to it in the fall, I think, but I'm just not in a fantasy-type mood right now!

I just started Tamara Ireland Stone's Every Last Word, after Lauren @ Lose Time Reading told me that she loved it.  I'm only a couple of chapters in, but I'm already loving it.

Recently shelved as read:

I finished Jessi Kirby's Golden over the weekend, which I had sitting on my shelf for over two years!  I read (and really enjoyed) Things I Know By Heart, which she published this year, but I hadn't read any of her backlist titles.  I really like her writing style and, although the plot was a touch cheesy in Golden, I still really enjoyed the story.

Then I picked up The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley based on Brie @ A Slice of Brie's recommendation and OH MY GOSH.  What a beautiful, heartwarming and fantastic story!  Highly, highly recommend it.

Calling my name from the shelf:

I would still like to knock a couple of review books off my TBR this month, but I've also set myself a very ambitious August TBR.  Any suggestions on where I should begin?  I'm thinking that I might pick up Taylor Jenkins Reid's After I Do, but I'm also craving a new series lately.

How about you?  What are you reading this week!  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!
POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs