5/13/15

TBR Pile - Standalones I Need to Read

I've always wondered how many unread books were actually sitting on my shelves.  My shelves have a bit of a wonky organization system (I can easily find things, but my husband can't), and it makes sense to me so I haven't bothered to change it.  Sometimes I wish that I actually had a TBR shelf to choose from, but most of the time I prefer not to have a specific shelf because I don't want physical proof of the sheer number of unread books in my house.  But, well, curious minds need to know.  So here's the first part of a several post series, outlining the standalones that I have yet to read.  Let me know in the comments below if you see any of your favourites here, and books that I should bump up my TBR list!

Middle Grade:

  1. Dragon Rider
  2. The Gammage Cup
  3. Searching for David's Heart
  4. The Red Badge of Courage
  5. Absolutely Normal Chaos
  6. The Tiger Rising
  7. The Last of the Really Great Wangdoodles
  8. The Magickers
  9. The Thief Lord
  10. Dragon Rider
  11. Just Ella
  12. Stowaway
  13. Music of the Dolphins
  14. Flush
  15. Spinners
  16. Sexy
  17. Lyddie
  18. The Wave
  19. Drive
  20. Bite
  21. The Thief
  22. Girl Coming in for a Landing
  23. What's In a Name?

YA:

  1. This Song Will Save Your Life
  2. The Moon and More
  3. Golden
  4. The Miseducation of Cameron Post
  5. Velveteen
  6. This Girl is Different
  7. The Glass Arrow
  8. Saint Anything
  9. The Start of Me and You
  10. Imaginary Girls
  11. Wild Roses
  12. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
  13. The Glass Arrow

Adult:

  1. The Robber Bride
  2. Alias Grace
  3. P.S. I Love You
  4. Midwives
  5. The Law of Similars
  6. The Story of Danny Dunn
  7. How to Kill a Rock Star
  8. In the Company of a Courtesan
  9. Knocked Up
  10. The Virgin Suicides
  11. I Love You Like a Tomato
  12. Burial Rites
  13. The Undomestic Goddess
  14. The History of Love
  15. One Hundred Years of Solitude
  16. Shopgirl
  17. Italian Fever
  18. I Shall Be Near to You
  19. Atonement
  20. The Birth House
  21. The Last Letter from Your Lover
  22. The Falls
  23. We Were the Mulvaneys
  24. Back Roads
  25. Rooms
  26. Keeping Faith
  27. Songs of the Humpback Whale
  28. Mercy
  29. The Elegant Gathering of White Snows
  30. Shantaram
  31. Atlas Shrugged
  32. Sea Glass
  33. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
  34. Amy and Isabelle
  35. All My Puny Sorrows
  36. Night Film
  37. Bedtime Story
  38. Forever Interrupted
  39. After I Do
  40. Firefly Lane
  41. A Light Between Two Oceans

POST SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. The Tiger Rising is so so so good. A bit emotional but wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved This Song Will Save Your Life a lot more than I expected to. It's also a quick read so I would definitely recommend it! Aristotle and Dante is a great book as well :) I don't think I've read the rest, but a lot of the YA is on my TBR too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs