5/26/15

TBR Pile - Series I Need to Finish

I've always wondered how many unread books were actually sitting on my shelves.  My shelves have a bit of a wonky organization system (I can easily find things, but my husband can't), and it makes sense to me so I haven't bothered to change it.  Sometimes I wish that I actually had a TBR shelf to choose from, but most of the time I prefer not to have a specific shelf because I don't want physical proof of the sheer number of unread books in my house.  But, well, curious minds need to know.  So here's the second part of a several post series, outlining the books that I own that are part of a series that I've started, but haven't finished yet.  Let me know in the comments below if you see any of your favourites here, and books that I should bump up my TBR list!

If you missed the first post, here's my list of standalones that I need to read.

Middle Grade:

  1. Land of Silver Apples
  2. Inkspell
  3. Among the Imposters
  4. Among the Betrayed
  5. Among the Barons
  6. Among the Brave
  7. Among the Enemy
  8. Among the Free
  9. Flyte
  10. Physik
  11. Queste
  12. The Tales of Beedle the Bard

Young Adult:

  1. The Bane Chronicles
  2. Clockwork Prince
  3. Clockwork Princess
  4. Hollow City
  5. The Evolution of Mara Dyer
  6. The Retribution of Mara Dyer
  7. Wolfsbane
  8. Bloodrose
  9. UnWholly
  10. UnSouled
  11. Spells
  12. Dark Triumph
  13. Mortal Heart
  14. Fairest
  15. Love, Stargirl

Adult:

  1. A Feast for Crows
  2. A Dance With Dragons: After the Feast
  3. A Dance With Dragons: Dreams and Dust
  4. Lover Unleashed
  5. Lover Mine
  6. The King
  7. The Prisoner of Heaven
  8. The Angel's Game
POST SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. Dark Triumph and Mortal Heart are really good! Maybe bump those up lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I definitely will! I really liked Grave Mercy, so I'm excited to experience the rest of the series =)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs