5/23/15

Book Haul [18]

This month was Mother's Day and, as a treat to myself, I bought some new books!  The first three are from Chapters, and the rest are from Book Outlet's Mother's Day sale.


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I actually went into Coles on release day to buy this book in store, but it turns out that the stores never received copies!  They think that there were so many pre-orders that there weren't enough copies left to ship to the stores, so I ended up placing an online order.


The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
I read, and loved, Open Road Summer last year, and knew that this book was a must-have addition to my summer reading pile!


Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Ditto on this one.  Sarah Dessen = summer.


UnDivided by Neal Shusterman
The Unwind Dystology is one series that I would like to finish this year, probably when the weather turns chilly in the fall.  When I saw the hardcover on Book Outlet, I snatched it up to complete my collection.


Forever, Interrupted and After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
These books were all over the blogosphere last year, and I know that I'll love them both!  Plus, at $4ish each for adult trade paperbacks, I couldn't say no!


Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
I've always been intrigued by Kristin Hannah's books, mainly because they have such pretty covers.  I started Home Front on audio last week, and I'm really enjoying it so far, so I thought I'd pick up another one of her books.


Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This was a bit of a silly purchase, since I haven't read the first book yet, but I have a feeling that I'm going to like the series, so I picked up the last book in the series since it was so inexpensive.

A Court of Thorns and Roses is at the top of my TBR pile, but any other ones that I should bump up the list?  Let me know in the comments below!  Thanks for stopping by and please let me know what's new on your shelves!  Have a great weekend!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs