4/7/15

Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Check In With


Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Today's topic is characters that I'd like to check in with ... the book/series is over, but I still wonder what's going on in these characters' lives...

1. Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, etc. etc.
I still desperately wish that J.K. Rowling would write just.one.more.book.  Just one more?  Is that too much to ask?

2. Celeana Sardothien from Throne of Glass
Luckily, I will get the opportunity to see what she's up to when Queen of Shadows comes out in the fall, but until then I'll be in withdrawal!

3. Louisa from Me Before You
I recently found out that Jojo Moyes is publishing a sequel to this phenomenal book, so I'm looking forward to getting to know Louisa a little better.

4. Samantha from Before I Fall
This is one of my all-time favourite books, and I would love to spend a little more time with Samantha.

5. Macy from The Truth About Forever
My heart shattered at the end of this book, and I would love to sit down with Macy and find out how she was feeling after the final pages of the story.

6. Leah and Adah from The Poisonwood Bible
I love these twins so so much and, although the book wrapped up so well that I was fully satisfied, I would love to check in with these two and see a bit more of the world through their eyes.

7. Astrid from White Oleander
This book is at the top of my favourites pile, and is the only book that I finished and immediately flipped back to the first page to start it all over again, just because I couldn't bear to have it end.  I would love to have another installment of Astrid's story.

8. Christopher from The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Christopher's world view is so unique and memorable, and I would love to see how he grew up.

9. August from Wonder
Just like Christopher, I need to see how August grew up!

10. Katniss from The Hunger Games
Although Mockingjay wasn't my favourite of the series, and I felt that it could have just been a standalone rather than a trilogy, I would like to see if Katniss is still as badass as she was in the first installments!

What about you?  Which characters would you like to check in with?  Thanks for stopping by! 

POST SIGNATURE

3 comments:

  1. That's a good topic this week, makes me think about who I'd want to check in with. Definitely the harry potter peeps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a million times over to Auggie from Wonder! And of course Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macy is on my list too! The Truth About Forever is one of my all time favorite books. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs