4/4/15

Book Haul [17]

I've done a bad, bad thing you guys.  After watching a lot of book hauls on YouTube, I decided to look at the website for Book Outlet, which is a site that a lot of people have purchased books from at crazy low prices.  I kept my spending to a minimum; however, I can definitely see myself ordering more books from here in the future!  Here's what I bought for my very first order...






Siege & Storm and Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo
I was loving Shadow & Bone so much that I ordered these two books when I was only 100 or so pages into the book.  I can't WAIT to read the rest of this beautiful series!

Lux Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Confession: I have yet to read a JLA book, even though I've had Half-Blood sitting on my shelves for YEARS.  I've seen these bind-ups around the blogosphere, and they're SPARKLY.  Honestly, the aliens concept creeps me out a little, but I've heard that they're good books, even for those that don't really like aliens?  Thoughts?

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
This is the first Sarah Dessen novel that I ever read, and I don't own many of her books.  I couldn't pass up the chance to own this book (and for so little money!) so I happily added this one to my cart.

Thanks for stopping by and please let me know what's new on your shelves!  Have a great weekend!

POST SIGNATURE

4 comments:

  1. I just recently acquired all of the Lux books in order to marathon them. The Truth about Forever is one of my top 3 Sarah Dessen books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Book Outlet yet, but I know when I do that my checking account will suffer. I really enjoyed the Lux series...I still have to read the last one. I'm putting it off because I don't want it to be over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about using them to get some books too recently, so it's good to hear you liked it! I've looked at their prices and they are really good. :) You also got an awesome selection! I want to get some more Sarah Dessen books too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lot's of good looking books this week. They are all on my TBR list

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs