3/17/15

Top 10 Books on My Spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  I'm going to try to participate in Top Ten Tuesday a little more often this year, because I love making lists and hopping around to see other lists on the same topics!  Today's topic is my favourite of the bunch ... planning my spring TBR!  As part of my bookish resolutions for 2015, I set myself a goal of only buying books when I planned to read them right away.  So far I'm doing okay on this resolution, as I've read all but 2 of the books from my January book haul, but also acquired a pile of new books for my birthday!  So, this spring, I plan to get caught up on my new acquisitions, and read these books while I am still excited about them!

1. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
2. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
3. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
4. The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
5. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
6. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
7. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

Then, I know that I will be buying A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas the MOMENT that it comes out, so this book will definitely be read this spring!

Keeping this list to eight books should help me to reach my goals!  Have you read any of these books?  Any idea where I should start with this pile?  Leave me a comment below!  Thanks for stopping by =)

POST SIGNATURE

6 comments:

  1. I've only read Fairest, but I really liked it. It was a bit disturbing, but that is to be expected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm ready for that -- I mean, it is Levana and she gave me the creeps in Cress so I can only imagine what an entire book about her will bring! Thanks for stopping by =)

      Delete
  2. I'm planning on reading Thorns and Roses next. It sounds so great. I still need to read Mortal Heart too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I can't wait for May!!! I only recently read Grave Mercy, but I really, really liked it!

      Delete
  3. YES! Start with The Young Elites :) It's soooo dark but amazing... my heart haha. I need to get at Grave Mercy, maybe I can catch up before you start Dark Triumph! I really want to read The Glass Arrow too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grabbed a copy of Young Elites specifically because you liked it, so I knew you'd endorse that one! You should read Grave Mercy while I read Shadow & Bone and then we can conquer both series together!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs