1/7/15

WWW - January 7


Happy Wednesday Everyone!  I haven't participated in this meme for months, primarily because my reading was so all over the place with multiple books on the go.  I'm trying to be better this year at only reading one or two books at a time.  Or three. 

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion and it's pretty funny so far!  On audio, I am halfway through George R.R. Martin's Storm of Swords and Neil Patrick Harris' Choose Your Own Autobiography.

What did you recently finish reading?
Shortly after New Year's, I finished Carol Rifka Brunt's Tell the Wolves I'm Home.

What do you think you'll read next?
I'm going to try alternating physical books with e-books until I'm caught up with my review copies, so I think I'm going to dive into Katie Cotugno's 99 Days.  After a few adult titles in a row, I think I'm ready for a YA again.

What are YOU reading this week?  Please leave me a comment below!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs