1/21/15

WWW - January 21



W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I seem to be back to a few books on the go at the same time!  On audio, I am halfway through George R.R. Martin's Storm of Swords and Neil Patrick Harris' Choose Your Own Autobiography.  I started
Katie Cotugno's 99 Days on my e-reader, and am also reading Robin LaFevers' Grave Mercy.  Grave Mercy has been sitting on my shelves for a long, long time and, although it's a bit slow-paced, I am enjoying it so far.

What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion and LOVED it.  So much so that I picked up The Rosie Effect almost right away, which I will be reading SOON (as per my self-imposed book buying rules!)  I just love the way that the main character, Don, sees the world.  I've been watching a fair amount of BookTube videos lately (it's a black, black hole guys) and saw a few people gushing over the Saga series, by Brian K. Vaughn.  I borrowed Volume 1 on a whim from the library, since it's been a LONG time since I've read a graphic novel, and I enjoyed it!  Parts were a bit confusing since it's fantasy, but I loved that one of the main characters is named Marko.

What do you think you'll read next?
If I'm going to keep my book-buying promise to myself, next up is definitely going to be The Rosie Effect.

What are YOU reading this week?  Please leave me a comment below!

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. Grave Mercy as a beautiful cover. Love it. Never read it, but want to someday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs