1/14/15

Top Eight 2014 Releases I Didn't Get To


Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  I'm going to try to participate in Top Ten Tuesday a little more often this year, because I love making lists and hopping around to see other lists on the same topics!

I had this post scheduled for Tuesday, but it somehow didn't schedule properly -- so I'm a day late to the party!

This week's topic is 2014 releases that I didn't read last year, but would like to read this year.  My shelves are full of unread books and, as I outlined in my bookish resolutions, I've come up with a way to read what I own in a more efficient manner in 2015!  With that being said, here are the 2014 releases on my shelves that I would really like to read this year.

1. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
I have to finish this series this year, most definitely.  Hopefully I can read this one, as well as the Infernal Devices, because I know that I'll love them all!

2. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, et al.
This book was a Christmas gift, so it hasn't been sitting on my shelves for too long.  When I overdose on the Shadowhunter world, that reading spree will definitely include some more Magnus Bane.

3. Rooms by Lauren Oliver
I didn't get my copy until November, so it hasn't been sitting on my shelves for TOO long, but there's always room in my life for more Lauren Oliver.

4. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I haven't yet read The Evolution of Mara Dyer, but I'm definitely feeling a binge read of this series in the not-too-distant future.

5. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
I received this book for Christmas so, again, it hasn't been on my shelves for too long but I am DYING to read this one.

6. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
I received a copy for review and have picked this one up a couple of times, but just couldn't get into it.  I loved the first one though, so I'm hoping it was just the wrong time to try reading it?

7. Night Film by Marissa Plessl
Another review copy that I will get to soon -- it sounds fascinating!

8. All My Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews
Another review book -- definitely will be read soon, since it's a sister story!

Surprisingly enough, those are the only unread 2014 books on my shelves!  I read quite a few of the new release books that I picked up last year -- I'm actually feeling quite proud of myself at the moment =)  Review copies is where I can still improve!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs