1/20/15

Series I Want to Finish and Binge This Year


Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is a freebie and, since I'm cohosting a series reading challenge this year, I thought I would share the series that I'm planning to finish and binge read this year -- ten of each!

Ten Series I Hope to Finish in 2015

1. Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (Winter)
2. Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (City of Heavenly Fire)
3. Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare (Clockwork Prince & Clockwork Princess)
4. Unwind Series by Neal Shusterman (UnWholly & UnSouled)
5. Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin (Evolution & Retribution)
6. Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward (Books 8 to 12)
7. Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver (Requiem)
8. Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas (Heir of Fire & Book 4)
9. A Song of Ice & Fire (Books 3 to 5)
10. Legend Series by Marie Lu (Prodigy and Champion)

Ten (Err...Nine!) Series I Want to Binge Read in 2015

1. Graceling Trilogy by Kristin Cashore
2. Unraveling Duology by Elizabeth Norris
3. All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
4. His Fair Assassin Trilogy by Robin LaFevers (I'm currently reading Grave Mercy!)
5. Shadow & Bone Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
6. Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
7. Something Strange & Deadly by Susan Dennard
8. Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta
9. Starcrossed Trilogy by Josephine Angelini

Note: The series that I want to binge read are ones that I have not yet started reading, although I have at least the first book on my shelves.  If I don't enjoy the first book, I'm not committing myself to finishing the series so, at the very least, I will try these series this year.  Hopefully, I'll love them all!

Also, a random note: THIS IS MY 500TH POST!!!!!

POST SIGNATURE

5 comments:

  1. I'm so bad with keeping up with series. I have started so many and not finished them, it's embarrassing. But I definitely plan on finishing The Lunar Chronicles. So excited for Winter!

    Oh, and I should read His Fair Assassin, too. I've heard those books are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started Grave Mercy and, although it's a big slow, I'm loving the sweeping epicness of the story =)

      Delete
  2. I fell in love with Jennifer L. Armentrout's books this past year so I am also hoping to get to the Covenant series too. I also still need to finish the Mara Dyer series. I have loved the first two books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read ANY of JLA's books, but I've heard great things! Which series did you read and fall in love with?

      Delete
  3. Happy 500th post!

    I hope to read UnWholly and UnSouled this year too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs