1/25/15

Marko Monday [13]

Marko Monday is a monthly-ish feature where I share a book that my son and I have read together, as well as a little update on what he's up to these days.


In all honesty, Marko hasn't been spending as much time with his books over the past few months as he used to but I think it's because we were buying him new books on a fairly regular basis, so he always had something new to read.  Just like his mama, he's a sucker for a shiny new book!  I'm also planning to buy him a bookshelf in the not-too-distant future, since his box of books is overflowing!  I think it'll re-ignite his interest in his books when they're organized and easy to access.  At the moment, he can't even see the books at the bottom of the box.

And here's my little angel -- enjoying some sunshine last weekend, and sporting his absolutely favourite T-shirt ... he adores Mike & Sully!



Thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs