1/8/15

Life of a Blogger - Scars


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

After a brief hiatus from Life of a Blogger, I am so happy to be joining this fun meme again!  Today's topic is scars.  I only have two scars, other than a couple of chicken pox scars.  The first one is next to my left eye, and I got it when I was about three or four.  I don't remember the incident, but apparently I was playing behind a rocking chair at daycare, and someone sat down in the chair and started rocking.  It's a very faint scar that you can barely notice unless you knew it was there.  The second, and more significant, scar is from the c-section birth of my son.  That one will likely never fade, but it will always be a reminder of the epic adventure of Marko's arrival, so I wouldn't want it to fade.  It's always hidden by my clothes, and not even noticeable in a swimsuit, so it's a private scar that I don't even need to show to the world.

Honestly, I'm surprised that I have so few scars, since I'm a MAJOR klutz!  How about you?  Do you have any scars with stories behind them?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll stop by!

POST SIGNATURE

3 comments:

  1. I'm super clumsy! I have a ton of scars, a lot of which are really noticeable. Except the worst one, which is on my bum. Luckily no one ever sees that one. I fell on a furnace when I was three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, can I just say: when I read the title of this post I was totally expecting something deep and emotional and metaphorical, haha ;) But hey, real scars are awesome too!

    I'm such a klutz, like you - but unlike you, I have scars EVERYWHERE. Thank goodness, they do seem to fade quickly (and I only have one permanent scar, from when I rode my bike into a rosebush and got clawed up by all the thorns). My latest one is on my forearm - I have no idea exactly how I got it, but hopefully it'll fade soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A C-section scar is a good scar! I don't know if I'll have one of those or not...we will see :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs