1/29/15

Life of a Blogger - Dreams


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is dreams.  Since I don't often remember my dreams in the morning, I thought that I'd write about the broader definition of dreams.  Here are some of the big dreams that I have...
  • Buy a house.  We currently live in a two bedroom condo and, while it's enough space for our small family, I would like to have a house to call my own, with no strata rules and no one living above me.
  • Publish a book.  I wrote a YA novel years and years ago, and sent it off to a few publishers.  After receiving some rejection letters, I put the book on the backburner and haven't revisited it in a long, long time.  I would love to see my name on the cover of a book one day!
  • Travel more.  I've been to quite a few places, but I would love to see more of the world, and go back to Serbia/Montenegro, where my husband and I spent our honeymoon.
How about you?  What are some of your dreams?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll stop by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs