1/15/15

Life of a Blogger - Bad Habits


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is bad habits.  I honestly don't think that I have too many bad habits.  I'm a pretty clean person, but I find that I have to clean earlier in the evening.  If we finish dinner, and I don't unload and load the dishwasher right away, then I get lazy and feel that it's perfectly acceptable to leave the dirty dishes until the next day.  I also have a tendency to forget to empty the dryer when it's finished, which necessitates "fluffing" the load the next day so that it's not all wrinkly when I fold the clean clothes!

How about you?  Do you have any bad habits?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll stop by!

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. I leave the clothes in the dryer, too! I'm really bad about putting my clean clothes away. I forgot that one :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs