1/22/15

Life of a Blogger - Achievements


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is achievements.  Although I have a few big life achievements, like getting married, buying a condo, and having a baby, I thought I would share something that I haven't written about on this blog.  After high school graduation, I went directly to university and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Women's Studies and English.  I changed my mind a few times throughout the five and a half years of my degree, and ultimately ended up graduating with my degree just so that I could be finished with school and off to my next adventure, so often I have a tendency to look at my degree and think of it as a waste of time and money.  Then I have to remind myself that, even if I'm not specifically using the knowledge gained during the pursuit of higher education, the achievement of this degree is still a significant thing and something of which I should be proud!

How about you?  What is your biggest achievement?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll stop by!

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. I think getting a BA is an amazing achievement, even if you feel like you haven't used the knowledge much. Not everyone has the perseverance and tenacity to stick with their degrees, so the fact that you were able to not only get yours, but also double major, is such a wonderful thing. Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs